Monday 7 December 2009

Webkinz boy turns 11

Couldn't afford much this year as far as parties go but we did manage to have a small birthday party for Webkinz boy and a couple of his new friends. On his actual birthday I cooked him a homemade dinner of his favorites: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and buttermilk biscuits. I also made some chocolate chip cookies. We then went off to see New Moon at the theater. All in all it was a great birthday and birthday party.


blowing out the candles







Happy Birthday Webkinz boy!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Happy birthday to your boy!!

My kiddos love webkins as well.

I can kick some serious ass at cash cow :)

tallulah said...

It looks like your boy had a great day! Happy Birthday!

Bridgett said...

Happy birthday...a few days late. :)

Lazarai said...

Awww...belated birthday wishes to your son!! Looks like he had fun and THAT'S what counts. You are a great mom, Stacy - your kids are happy kids, regardless of anything else that's going on in your life, you always put them first!

Hugs,
Carol

About Me

My photo
I'm just me. Pretty simple on the outside, yet complex on the inside. Just your everyday run of the mill kinda gal :)

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed