Tuesday 24 November 2009

We Are The Champions!


Porkchop is the last kid shown running out!


Porkchops championship game was this Saturday at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon. The stadium was extremely high tech. It has been remodeled roughly five years ago. I have been to one or two professional games as a child but I have never seen college football live. I have been at the original stadium when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I saw the Greatful Dead there. This newly remodeled version blew me away. I am a HUGE Oregon Ducks fan so I was stoked to be there.


From L-R: My hubby Big Daddy, my daughter Opera Girl, and my son Webkinz Boy at the stadium before the game.

We got there a little late so we didn't get to see Porkchop before the game started. My sister in law and her family came to the game to cheer him on.  They played a team that they smeared before. We were excited to see them demolish them again.




This Jumbo tron was freaking cool as all get out!  I could see every player up close and personal :)




We had us a lot of fun cheering and screaming up in the seats. We weren't too far away from the field so the view was pretty good.

Pt.2 coming next...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just me. Pretty simple on the outside, yet complex on the inside. Just your everyday run of the mill kinda gal :)

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed