- Somewhere on this blog there are buttons to subscribe. What this means is, if you want to be notified by email when I have posted something new so you do not have to remember to check, you can sign up on various feeds to do just that. Alert you. You do have to sign up an account on some but they, we are worth it right? LOL
- You can also sign up with a blogger account of your own. That does not mean you have to create a blog but you can sign up and you can create a profile with your picture and you can comment on this blog. That way I know you were here and you can sign on any time and your "dashboard" will show you my newest posts.
- You do not have to have an account to comment. Just click on the comments link at the end of each post and comment anonymously but please leave your name so I know how much you love me LOL
- Also, I think it is on the top of my page...could be wrong but, I am pretty sure it is...anyway there is a blog archive button. If you haven't visited in awhile you can click on it and choose whichever month it is. You will then see every post made thus far for that month. That way you do not miss anything I have posted. If you care :P LOL
- Last but not least....I love comments. It lets me know you were here. That, and it makes me feel special LMAO...I know, you really care about me feeling special but do remember the this is the kids blog too and they would love to hear from you. I want this blog to be a way to open the communication between us family members who are far away. Kids love that crap and well, I do too. It's hard to be so far away from those we love and do not get to see often, if ever.
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Info for the blogger impaired...
I have invited a lot of our family to view this blog and I know there are some of you that are blogger impaired. So, in an attempt to make this easier, here are some tips.