Sunday 8 November 2009

Almost Over (updated)



October 2009

My step son started his first year of playing Pop Warner football. It has been such a joy watching him and his team kicking some serious booty. Today is the last day of the finals and if they win they go to the championship game 2 weeks from now. They are undefeated and if they win today they get to play at the University of Oregon's Autzen Stadium...home of the Oregon Ducks football!  I am so excited! Doesn't he look great in that uniform?



GO LIONS!


UPDATE~

*They Won The Game!
off to Autzen Stadium!*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I love football games...and he looks adorable in his uniform.

About Me

My photo
I'm just me. Pretty simple on the outside, yet complex on the inside. Just your everyday run of the mill kinda gal :)

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed